How does MovingWorlds vet its network of social enterprises?
There are certain vetting criteria we apply to all organizations on the MovingWorlds platform, which include the following:
- Legally incorporated as an entity and compliant with all relevant national and international laws
- Provides products & services in-line with at least one of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Measures and reports on pro-social and/or environmental impact to the public, board, and/or another 3rd party, or can demonstrate its social and/or environmental impact as a core part of its business
In addition, organizations accepted into the TRANSFORM Support Hub must also meet at least three of the below criteria:
- Revenue based partnerships with an international corporation, NGOs, and/or government
- Revenues, current or projected, over $100,000 USD
- Raised existing capital over $100,000 USD
- At least one employee beyond the founder(s)
- A product that is currently generating revenue
- An alumni of or current participant in an accelerator
- Any existing certifications (World Fair Trade, B Corp, etc.)
The bottom line is: when you volunteer your skills through MovingWorlds, you can be confident that your contribution will make a real, sustainable, long-term impact on an organization that is making the world a more sustainable and equitable place.
How can I best leverage the MovingWorlds community to expand my network?
The best way to leverage the MovingWorlds community is to update your profile and Experteering status so social enterprises and other professionals can send you support and networking requests. We also encourage you to post an introduction on ...
What is the MovingWorlds Platform for SESOs?
The MovingWorlds platform for Social Enterprise Support Organizations (SESOs) is a fully managed solution to connect your portfolio enterprises with capacity-building support while building your pipeline with qualified social enterprises around the ...
How does the TRANSFORM Support Hub help corporations advance social responsibility (ESG, CSR, Citizenship, Sustainability, Procurement) efforts?
Employees, customers, investors, and governments are demanding social and environmental sustainability commitments, and to achieve them, corporations need social enterprise partners. The TRANSFORM Support Hub builds the capacity of these social ...
What is the MovingWorlds CSR Platform?
The MovingWorlds CSR Platform is an all-in-one solution to help you achieve your ESG and sustainability targets, engage and develop your employees, and create measurable SDG-aligned impact - without expensive set-up costs or in-house management. The ...
What does MovingWorlds do, and what is “Experteering?”
MovingWorlds operates a global platform that convenes partners from all sectors to build a more equitable, just, and sustainable economy by empowering social enterprises, and the people working with — and within — them. One of the ways we do that is ...