I’m an organization representative. How do I know which type of project to submit?
You can learn more about the different types of support requests you can make in this FAQ.
The right project for you depends on your needs, and scope of the project. For example:
- A trainer is a good option to upskill your team on a specific topic, and provide the tools you need to do it yourself in the future
- An expert advice call is a good option to “gut check” a new idea you have with someone familiar with your industry
- A coach is a good option to help you, as an individual, develop your leadership skills and shape how you approach and think through problems
- A mentor is a good option for ongoing business advice from someone with industry experience
- A consultant is a good option for a specific project with a clear outcome that you might otherwise hire a contractor to do, but don’t have budget for
What is the Organization/Project Vetting Process?
Organizations can apply to and join our platform, free of charge. We review organizations to ensure they meet certain standards, and you can find further details about our vetting process below: #1: Organization identification We work with a global ...
Is the matching process different for each project type?
No, the matching process is the same for all project types. Organizations and experteers will continue to request introductions to each other and have mutual introduction conversations, before agreeing to match and work together. You can read more ...
How do I submit a support request?
To submit a request for support, first log into your dashboard. On the left-hand side, you’ll see a menu of options. Select the “Submit a Request for Support” option. Once you’ve clicked “Submit a Request for Support,” you will be guided through the ...
How do I post a project on MovingWorlds?
To get started, complete the application form here, which will take you through 4 steps Account creation: provide basic details about yourself Organization details: provide information about your organization, including its description and impact ...
How do I know if an Experteer is interested in my project?
We have a full process to help you find and be matched with an Experteer that you can see in its entirety here. To summarize, when an Experteer is interested in an opportunity your organization has posted, they will request an introduction to you ...