What kind of expert support can I access?
One of the top benefits of the Support Hub is our global network, including experts from around the world eager to volunteer their expertise with social enterprises like yours to help overcome any business challenge.
Right from your dashboard, we make it easy for you to request the following types of expert support:
- Connect with a trainer to develop materials and facilitate a session for your team around a specific topic
- Have a short, one-time advice call with an industry expert related to a specific question
- Connect with a mentor who can help you gain new perspectives, share expertise, and provide guidance over a longer time period
- Connect with a coach who can help you think through challenges and arrive at your own solutions related to growing your team, business, and personal development over a longer time period
- Get prolonged support from a consultant, including project execution and implementation support
What kind of support can our portfolio organizations access through the TRANSFORM Support Hub?
Through a branded portal, your portfolio organizations can access highly skilled volunteers, targeted learning modules, resources, connection-building opportunities, and a robust global network of peers and corporates to develop new revenue-based ...
Can I edit a support request once I’ve already submitted it?
Yes. To do so, first log in to your dashboard. In the upper right-hand corner, you’ll see your name with a downward facing triangle beside it. Click that to expand the drop-down menu, and select “My Support Requests” from the options. Once you click ...
How do I turn on/off the emails and reminders I get for different support pillars within the TRANSFORM Support Hub (like learning, community, and matching)?
As an on-demand accelerator, the TRANSFORM Support Hub is designed to be responsive to you - meaning that you can access the kind of support you need, when you need it (without getting reminders about the support pillars that you don’t need.) When ...
What is “preferential support,” and what kind of organizations qualify for it?
Preferential support means that your organization will receive priority in being matched to experts, skills-based volunteers, and new business connections, along with access to certain exclusive events or networking opportunities. We are able to ...
What does “on demand” support mean?
The TRANSFORM Support Hub is an “on demand” accelerator, meaning that you can access the support you need when you need it. Unlike traditional accelerator programs with more rigid and uniform programming (that may or may not be relevant to your stage ...